You will need:
- white, milk or dark chocolate wafers
- double boiler
- lollipop sticks
- christmas tree lollipop mold
- wax paper
- Melt the chocolate wafers in a double boiler in low heat, stirring frequently. Be patient since this should take about 15 minutes. Never bring the water to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Scoop up a spoonful of the melted chocolate on to the molds or a much easier way is to use a wax paper shaped like a cone and snip the tip. Pour the chocolates to the mold until there is only about 1/16-inch of the cavity left empty at the top.
- Tap the lollipop mold against your working surface to force the air bubbles out of the chocolate.
- Insert lollipop sticks into the long thin cavity in the mold below the lollipop cavity.
- Place the mold in the refrigerator on a level surface. Set for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the mold from the refrigerator. Cover your working surface with wax paper and carefully flip the mold over. The lollipops will easily loosen. You may tap the lollipops to loosen it.
Enjoy your lollipops!